Monday 21 May 2007

This week....

Been a busy one!


Work is terrible as per usual, but off now for 10days and I cant wait!



Billy has a new word, goes something like nanananing and points to everything but mainly his dummy which at the moment seems the most important thing in the world



He has learnt how to open the bin in the kitchen (see video) and he opens it go to collect something and then drops it in, he's not picky anything will do shoes, tea towels, pegs, toys.....



He's mastered picking his beaker up on his own and can actually drink from it



Our apartment we have booked for our holiday was cancelled! Luck they've put us in another but imagine my upset upon opening the email! Apartment



He is also obsessed with trying to get up stairs and if turn my back he can be at the top in seconds



His bad Mummy let him burn his hand, I have our spare room as my dressing room where i do my hair, make up and get dressed, he loves the room and at any opportunity he will go in there, he even checks to see if door is shut properly, turns out it wasn't and the next thing i heard him scream and he was holding my hair dryer. I really didn't think anything about it until we found blisters on his hand in the grill shape of my hairdryer! Feeling very very guilty about it!

Not lost any weight this week at WW, really i should have gained with crap I've eaten so not upset

He attended his first kids party














This picture is of Luke, the little boy over the road. Just made me chuckle that they'd cleared the tables and he was still sat eating on his own. But it was a iced party ring, so i suppose that was more important!

3 comments:

Christy said...

I am sorry to hear that Billy burned his little hand. Don't feel too bad about it - accidents happen. By the way, Porgie currently has a black eye.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the burn! What a big boy, drinking from a cup and doing stairs.

My baby likes to stand and pick up and drop items too.

Eva said...

Sorry about the hand. But glad he otherwise is doing great and having so much fun. And Portugal. How ridiculously jealous am I??? Last night we finally made a lunch date (while kids are in daycare) to sit down and discuss vacation planning. Otherwise I fear we'll end up never going away!