Wednesday 23 May 2007

What i've noticed

Before i start I'm not saying he's hyperactive.....

We regularly visit Luke his little friend who is 6 weeks younger and we see Kian who is 6weeks older and i have friends with children so i have seen quite a few kids grow up.

I have noticed that Billy is like he'd been wound up and let go, he never stops, he's into everything, he shouts when he wants something and will start to jump in frustration, he pants when he gets that excited about stuff, he wants everything that other children have got and will push them out of the way to get it, he takes no notice even when shouted at and moved away. And even shakes his head at you when you say NO, quite funny but the word NO now means nothing. From the kids party he went to at the weekend i saw a definite difference between him and the kids of a similar age to him, he was no timid little angel.

I think I'm gonna have my work cut out with him, I don't give him any sweets/biscuits or processed stuff and from the looks of his behaviour i don't want to either, thankfully he doesn't seem to like them. I think i need new tactics so i don't end up with a unruly little boy.

I was quite offended when one of the Mums commented about him, saying 'God does he ever stop, thank goodness my boy's not like that!' I had to stop my self from been a complete bitch and saying something nasty back.

I'd not noticed how active he was until recent, at least he's a happy boy and loves everyone who talks to him, i just thought all babies were always on the go, all the time like him!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Porgie is on the go all the time too. However, she gets really upset when you tell her "No!" She is a little drama queen.

Eva said...

He sounds like he's full of joy and that's what's important. Comparisons are strange... in our house, we end up comparing one to the other (and they're the exact same age!) so it's very interesting but we try not to get too wrapped in who did things first/better.

Isn't it odd the things people will say? I have all the time people saying things like, I'm glad I don't have twins. Okay, thanks, I'm glad you don't either... how do you respond to such strange comments?

S said...

K is very similar. He knows what he wants and will do practically anything.

I wouldn't concern yourself with the others. I know it's difficult but it'll drive you batty if you get caught up in it.

I think it's good to have an outgoing child. They (hopefully) won't be afraid to try new things and meet new people.