Tuesday 8 May 2007

Sorry POOP again!

Forgot to post about the recent POOP incident! Sorry guys you must know by now that poo amuses me! Anyways..... after the BBQ we came home and Billy went straight to bed without a bath, so the following morning Daddy passed him to me in the shower for a quick rinse and always after he's been washed hes allowed to jump on our bed and look at him self in mirror but naked! I heard Daddy shout OH GOD so when i went in the bedroom there was a perfectly formed poo sat on our nice clean bed looking up at me, Billy was still jumping and looking very proud of him self!

1 comment:

Christy said...

WOW, you are brave letting Billy go sans diaper. Porgie pees on me at least once a week while I am walking her to the bath tub. Fortunately, she has never pooped on me.