Saturday 5 May 2007

Aunty Claire's BBQ


He had a dirty burger (dirty means processed) and typically he thoroughly enjoyed it! Ash, Claire's little girl is 8yrs old and was desperate to hold Billy, initially it scared me but after a few beers she was welcome to, she spent ages walking him around the garden. Quite funny that one of Ash's friends came over and asked if she could pick Billy up, so i confidently said of course, she then returned and said Ash says I cant and its her house! Kids hey! Made me giggle to my self, because one day i have all that to come! He loved the attention.
In my drunken thoughts i was looking around and there wasn't one of us who hadn't got a child or who was expecting. How life changes, 2years ago i was just about to get married and i was the first too and at that point only two of my friends had children now look, its babies and bumps galore. Its good though that we all are going have children of similar ages.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I bet Billy had a wonderful time playing with Ash. Porgie has recently taken an interest in other children.

Hannah Walker said...

Awww he looks really grown up sat in that chair! bless him!

Just found out my neighbour is pg so it will be nice having more kids in our little cul-de-sac!