Monday 7 May 2007

Some catching up to do.....

Don't feel like I've had a minute all week.

What been happening some important some not so....
  • Tosh's boss's funeral on Thursday (died at age 60 of cancer, very quickly only found out in January he was ill)
  • My new boss has been announced and as i was slightly worried i had good reason to be as its Sarah!
  • We've had ants in our house - i was very upset! I hope no one thinks this is because my house is filthy because its far from that. Turns out when mentioned lots of people have them at the mo, even been on the news. Apparently its because we've had a mild winter??!! But i have gutted the house from top to bottom and now have traps everywhere! (no sign of them anymore)
  • I've joined weight watchers finally

4 comments:

Christy said...

Weird that you mentioned ants. I saw like 5 ants in my house yesterday. We went to the store and bought some outdoor traps. Hope it helps.

Eva said...

Sorry about the new boss and the ants... we always have carpenter ants this time of year, which is no fun.

What a cutie at the BBQ. Glad you all had fun. I know what you mean about friends' lives changing. My best friend and I were joking that when we get together we're now 8... up from 4 only 3 years ago, and 2 only 6 years ago... all good changes though!

S said...

Sorry about the new boss. Hopefully she won't be too rough to work with.

Hannah Walker said...

ARGHHHHHHHHHH ants here too! bloody things are so pointless and most frustrating!