Friday 25 May 2007

The toilet! Its not good, your gonna think we are scruffs!

Billy has a obsession with the toilet. We have 3 in our house, downstairs, on suite and a family bathroom. I have to shut the doors to every one of these rooms or you find him stood up looking in the toilet, that if the the lid isn't down and knowing my husband the lid wont be down. Well earlier the week, in true bloke style Tosh went for a wee with the door open, sure he wasn't thinking about what he was doing, suddenly two little hands popped up at the side of him then a little head peered over, I said didn't you stop and move him??? He said I could stop weeing! So what happened today?? The same but could have been worse, he popped up at the side while he was weeing but with the remote in his hand for our TV from our bedroom and was dangling it in the toilet but not in the water! (DON'T WORRY HE'S HAD HIS HANDS WASHED EACH TIME HE TOUCHED THE TOILET AND I TURNED IN TO MORE OF CLEAN FREAK THAN USUAL)

4 comments:

Christy said...

Porgie is obsessed with the bathroom too. However, we always keep the lid down (we have dogs who like to drink from the toilet). Porgie is very fascinated with the trash can - she is totally gross!

Eva said...

I think babies somehow find the grossest things and fixate on them. Toilet seat locks, here you come!

Love the new banner, by the way. Someone has to teach me how to do this.

Anonymous said...

I caught my 2yr old washing his toy in the toilet last week! That's gross! I threw it straight away, kids hey!

Anonymous said...

My ped has warned me about the toilet. So far my baby is captivated in the bathroom solely by the basket of bath toys, though.