Thursday 15 March 2007

A very busy day so far!

After waking us up at ridiculas o'clock (4am) and not going back to sleep we got up! I was up dressed and downstairs cooking by 730am. Doing my domestic goddess bit, i cooked Bolognese from Tana Ramseys Family Kitchen book (very full of veg and its made loads) and Billy walked around the dining room and kitchen opening cupboards and stealing tea towels. OH and not forgetting tipping the plant over (come on Daddy shall we throw it away??) Defiantly need to get cupboard locks!

He had raisin wheat's for breakfast and ate 10 of them, i decided that he couldn't have anymore - very greedy!

I decided to go get him weighed this morning as we were ready to go out so early and I'd found 6 little flat spots on his legs and back so also wanted them checking out. Off we went to see health visitor, he weighs 17lb 9oz today so putting weight back on. Not enough for that forward facing car seat i am so eagerly awaiting! Any the spots, the HV thinks chicken pox! YUCK YUCK YUCK! They are flat at mo and she says if they start to rise and fill up they CP and the reason he was up last night may have been he had a temp?! (Know it all - OH sorry i mean my Mother is on her way round for a look, to give her diagnosis!) I don't think its cp or should i say i hope not!



One final thing - poo been my favourite subject at the moment - OK most of the time! He filled his nappy at 7am this morning and it leaked on our bed!! Wasnt happy! Gonna cut out brown bread as it could be the cause of all the runny poo, goes against the grain but its gonna be white from now on - reading post on Baby Centre and apparently babies bodies cant cope with the dense amount of fibre and it fills them for longer so they don't eat as much!

4 comments:

Christy said...

I sure hope little Billy doesn't have chicken pox.

Runny poo poo is the worst. I hate when it goes up their back or out the sides. GROSS! I am currently having the exact opposite problem. Porgie has ben constipated lately. Looks like prunes for lunch.

Anonymous said...

Chicken pox, oh no! I hope not, too! I still have scars from when I itched my spots. My poor mother went insane trying to keep me from scratching, to no avail.

Too bad about the poop. I live in fear of such an incident.

Congrats on your big boy!

Em said...

So far there are only the spots that were there yest - so hopefully it was HV over reacting. But apparently its a good age to get them. ( i live in hope)

I am sure that its not cp.

Em said...

Oh and the poo thing - never ending. Currently 2 outfits per day.

I cant get him eating prunes but that prob a good thing - hey!