Sunday 18 March 2007

No Chicken pox thank god! So who knows what the spots were? Still there!

Loads of saliva today though - teeth?? I know i know i say that often! One day i will be right.

A day with his Daddy, whilst Mummy was working. Off they went visiting ( Mothers Day tomorrow) and then to the pub to watch the football, when i say pub they were in the family room where its no smoking and most of his friend children were there. Daddy was very proud as our boy was the only one who didn't cry and was happy! I was asked if all babies are as happy like ours and i replied with i don't know but I'd like to think hes the happiest around! Daddy's team lost 3-0! (Looking forward to later this year when every pub becomes No Smoking)

Need to sort this work thing out - I'm meant to be doing 24hours to settle back in then go to
30hours per week and this week i have done 36hours. My boss doesn't listen, think I've been too honest. I can work any time as i do have child care (Mum in law) but its my choice to work part time as i want to see my baby grow up! He's not got children so don't think he understands, plus he'd struggle with out me at the mo as he's useless!

3 comments:

Jeasmin said...

Hi

I read your blog all the time, but dont really comment. I though it's about time i did! It's very good - keep it up. My return to work is coming up and i hate to think about it.

Jeasmin

Em said...

Hi Jeasmin

Seen you on baby centre before, i knew people were reading but wasnt sure who - i get occational comment. Glad you like it. ( oh and i think Mels blog)

What i'd say about work is that, it used to be my main focus now its not but it does make me appreciate my time with Billy but also its nice to talk to people that dont just discuss babies. Just getting that balance thats hard i think.

Em x

Christy said...

The drooling definitely increases during teething. When Porgie is teething, the front of her outfit will be soaked.