Tuesday 13 March 2007

A day out with Grandma Susie!

Written by Billy (such a clver boy!) I was taken to see Auntie Be and Uncle G while Mummy was working. I went out for walk in my pushchair and they put my coat and hat on but why didn't they notice my mittens were in my hat that i was wearing?? Not like i can tell them I'm only 8.5months! Anyway i got to sleep in my pushchair and got to eat out, i was given scrambled eggs and toast - Yummy! I thanked them for my lovely scrambled eggs, that i ate every stitch of and showed off how well i eat on my own, Auntie Be was very impressed! Oh the thank you was a poo that big that it took two people to change me and a whole outfit change including my socks!

This is not unusual to have to change his full outfit due to him covering it in S**T - just later in the day than normal. NEED different nappies i think or a big cork!

No comments: