Saturday 31 March 2007

It will fit in my mouth!


This morning was a fruit cake for breakfast, lunch time was veg with cheese sauce, he even ate broccoli and his Daddy pleasant as he is said Billy would eat dog s**t if it had cheese sauce on! Dinner time was chili con carne, rice and tortilla. (wasn't very spicy - gonna build him up to that)

Its been cold today and raining, so we've played on the house all day, bricks everywhere and if i turn your back for a few minutes and he's in another room. Daddy bought home from work a safety gate - well needed now!

4 comments:

S said...

Look at him! Amazing!
K is enamoured with cheese, too.
Billy seems to do well with table food. If K had that to eat, well, we'd have different colored walls!

Anonymous said...

OOOH, cheese. My baby hasn't had it yet, but will as soon as I can figure out what to give her.

We're starting to think about baby gates, too. Baby proofing is hard!

Christy said...

You have inspired me with BLW. Since Porgie absolutely refuses to be spoon fed (since Wednesday), I have started just giving her finger foods and walking away (I always stay in the same room, of course). If I don't occupy myself with some other task, I find myself anxiously watching her and analyzing how much she eats.

It is difficult, but I am trying to let her be independent. Thanks for all the information.

Em said...

S. I find food everywhere but its not as bad as it used to be

Eva. Had to buy cupboard locks as his daddy shut his fingers in a draws, Daddy was more upset!

Christy. After about a week you'll find that she shoveling it in, Billy still gaggs now spits it out and then re-eats it - delightful boy!