Sunday 4 March 2007

Eaterthon

Work for 2 days in a row hence no posts - sorry! (Friday & Saturday)

Well he's gone from been ill to been on a Marathon eaterthon. He's eaten everything offered and drinking milk like hes never really before. I've listed this mainly for my reference.

Before
7am 6oz milk
830am breakfast
1230pm Lunch
3pm 6oz bottle
530pm dinner
7pm 6oz milk
11pm 5oz milk
Approx 23oz milk per day

Now
7am 8oz milk
830am breakfast
11am 6-8oz milk
1pm lunch
3pm 8oz bottle
530pm dinner
7pm 6-8oz milk
Approx 28oz-32oz milk per day

From the new routine that i wished i'd have changed him to months ago he sleeps though and no dream feed - so there was a good thing come out of the horrible bug he had!

Friday was a day with Grandma H and Saturday mostly with Daddy, when Daddy went to watch his beloved Sheffield Utd football team he went to Grandma H's. Daddy foolishly let him sleep for 2h30m in the morning so bottles we a little out of sink, suppose I'm gonna have to get used to people not sticking to my strict routine (I know i know I'm very anal and only like things doing as i say - i always write a list and this time i didn't!) Until toady I've not really missed him but after 2 days away from him and a quieter day at work, I'm glad I'm home tomorrow!

I know i go on over kill sometimes with the photos but i can help myself!

No comments: