Wednesday 14 March 2007

Another hair cut for Mr Fluffy Hair.

His hair is going to be rubbish like his Daddy's i suspect, he's had to have it cut again today its so fluffy and curly. The curls flick out next to his ears like little horns - you'd think quite cute but NO its not! ( AND YES DADDY KNOWS I THINK HIS HAIR IS TERRIBLE - THINK ITS JUST SOMETHING ELSE HE IGNORES THAT I SAY!)

He's not eaten much today and not had a decent sleep either, not sure he's feeling great today. Could it be teeth?? Doubt it how many times have a posted he might be teething??!!

Work again tomorrow by the end of the week I'll have done 4 full days - not happy!

2 comments:

Christy said...

I am jealous of Billy's hair. Porgie is nearly bald!

Does your baby have any teeth yet? Teething sucks, but the actual teeth are fun! It is so neat to watch my daughter use her teeth to chomp on her food.

Em said...

Nope not a single tooth - big gummy smiles!

Still manages to eat all his food!

Oh and think he's got chicken pox! Off to see doc today - Wish me luck!