Thursday 1 March 2007

Weigh in!

16lb 9oz

He's lost some weight but no real surprise there with how ill he was. Gonna have to bulk him back up, he's eating better but not a he used to. (that forward facing car seat seems so far away 20lb's min)

Last night he had big selection of veg and some salmon for tea, i did make a fatal mistake of giving him corn on the cob early in his meal which meant he wasn't interested in any thing other than that. He at loads of it and his nappy this morning proved it. (very funny watching at 8month old tucking in to corn tho)

I feel like i give him the same meals over and over again, but i do think that I've become reliant on what you know he likes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am always really concerned with my baby's weight gain, too. But you can't make them eat when they don't want to! And we all (well, sometimes) lose weight when sick. He'll make it back.

My baby was one pound less than that at 6 months.

Glad he's feeling better.