Thursday 25 January 2007

The story so far - baby Billy's version of events!!







My Mummy started to give me pureed food at about 18weeks and i did like it a ate everything i was offered, then one day in November i was very ill and had to go a visit the hospital i had been sick everywhere even in my play and groove activity centre. Mummy was panicking as i keep shutting my eyes but i just felt so ill, so she rushed me to hospital and good job she did i had horrible needle put into me and i big bag of water pumped into me - wasn't nice but did start to feel better! but once home and feeling better i decided that it might have been eating the slop mummy was giving me that made me ill so i went on hunger strike and only would be Breast feed. Mummy was panicking and started reading on the Internet about feeding babies and came across baby led weaning and started giving me veg sticks and proper food that i could hold myself and chew. I wasnt really that interested in eating at first but i liked tasting and sucking but on occasions just couldn't be bothered. But now i cant wait for food i will try anything but not really fussed on green food YUCK! Oh and i don't like spoons they've made me sick lots of times. Mummy and the doctor don't know why i've been so sick but I'm sure its spoons that do it, so shut my mouth and turn my head when they approach with a spoon. I've been trying food that have handles so i can hold since December and i quite like it and I'd say I'm even quite good at eating now. My Mummy is going to tell you all about what i eat on most days and what i've been upto, when i'm big i think she hope i'll find this interesting but i doubt it, i think i'll like football more like Daddy - I'm sorry if she bores you she does me sometimes!!! The picture above are me eating pizza which i love but i dont get very often, green veg which i find better to destroy and pasta which is ok but i'd rather have pasta parcels.

No comments: