Tuesday 30 January 2007

Time to throw away Mummy's homemade purees from the freezer.


I have finally decided hes never gonna eat them so they are off in the bin - BYE BYE Anabella Kermell book or what ever your name is!! Anyway after tea which was roaring success i decided to try him with one of the last melon puree, we'll the little sod couldn't get enough! Tea was Mummy's home made rosti's which I think Daddy was hoping you'd not eat as he was disappointed he'd only got one!! Oh and decided after you eat next nothing of your bottles that from tomorrow I'm dropping one of them!

4 comments:

Jeasmin said...

Hi

I did the same as well when I discovered BLW. Isn't it such a great feeling when you hear then sucking on a lovely roast potatoe - don't remeber heraing anything like that with the purees.

Jeasmin x

Em said...

WOW my first comment thanks Jeasmin! Once they get the hang of eating its great plus the no hastle outings when they eat at the same time as you is great, he doesnt eat loads but got to be better than puree'd veg! Saying that didnt think he'd eaten much spinach but plenty in nappy - YUCK. Em x

Mrs B said...

this is such a lovely blog!! am so glad to have found you. my wee man also 7 months, hardly finishes his bottles so have dropped dream feed amd started blw. threw out the purees and all the self professed experts on the art of pureeing and am setting out on the exciting journey that is blw! t and joseph x

Em said...

Thank you!

I love doing the blog. I always worry people will find it boring but if your doing the same as me and at the same stage as Billy its great. I love the fact everything is a adventure to him.

Em x

P.S Keep me updated on how Joseph is getting on with BLW - i love hearing about adventures!