Friday 26 January 2007

Pizza Hut with Auntie Lindsay and Mummy


Can you tell I enjoyed it?? All you can eat buffet in Sheffield out shopping, first off they made me go round shops with them (Little boutique as Auntie Lindsay calls it but Mummy calls it primark) and then off we went to Pizza hut where they gave me rubbish things off the salad bar but i kept staring at their pizza until they gave me some and when it had gone i cried for more. I did eventually end up with my own piece and a ate most of it and what i didn't i threw on the floor (felt sorry for the staff who had to clear up after me but they said they didn't mind) Oh and one of the staff looked like my Daddy so i watched him walking around (well he had brown hair and glasses anyway) I think i freaked him out staring at him though! Mummy shouldn't give me things like that but i like them so she does every now and again, i shouldn't have them mainly because of the salt in them.

No comments: