Tuesday 12 June 2007

Why Mummy is not happy!

Really fed up, my car broke down on Friday last week (running on 3cylinders, what ever that means??) It drives but not safe, earliest they could fix it was today. So Tosh drove my car sounding like a tractor to the garage this morning, they asked about servicing, my car was brand new last year and has to be serviced to maintain its warranty. I have had it serviced but not by them, so i now have to make my way up to the garage to provide proof of servicing and it gets worse they now aren't sure if it'll be fixed today!!! GRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHH!

I am also getting very worked up that i have to go on a course from work for a whole week and its next week! This is not option, i don't have all current training for my job and its very obvious. The course is in Manchester which isn't that far but its a slow journey, it would be pointless coming home, I'd have to leave at 5am to get there for 9am and coming home I'd leave at 5pm but not be home until 730-8pm so I'd not get any equality time at home and Billy would probably be asleep when i left and went! Oh and I'd be completely knacked! I am getting the time back in lieu, so when i get home i am off work for 10days (put some hols in too). He will get some quality time with his Daddy as he's taking some time off work and the rest of the time he'll be with either Grandma's. I know its sound stupid but I keep thinking he's gonna forget me!!! Gonna be a tough week.

AGAIN GRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHH, GRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHH, GRHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Christy said...

I am sorry you have to stay out of town next week. That stinks! You will miss him terribly, but he won't forget you. He loves you.

S said...

Hang in there. Hopefully it will pass quickly so you can get back home.

Eva said...

That does sound hard! I am sure he won't forget you even though it will be really hard to be away. And perhaps you can set up some web cam kind of thing so you can see lots of him while you're away (or have those grandmas take videos to share with you).

Antropóloga said...

I'm so sorry. That sounds so hard! At least you don't have to worry that he'll be in good hands. Soon it will all be over and things will be normal again.