Friday 29 June 2007

Splash and in they went!

We still have glorious sunshine, tomorrow forecast is for rain and it better bloody rain, since i cancelled the party!

At the supermarket i decided to buy us lunch in the cafe, well what a crap, useless Mummy i am! I'd not got a bib, wipes or beaker, I'd left his bag at home! People around me must of thought i was barmy or he wasn't really mine! I ordered a toasted sandwich for me and a toasted teacake for him, they took that long to arrive, that he was making so much noise i decided that we'd have our apple and jaffacakes first, got some dirty looks for that from people around! He drunk my water from the bottle and basically tipped it down him, i used a napkin for a bib and he just shredded then threw it on the floor! And finally serving me right he ate non of the food we'd waited for!

The final part of the day was when he was wandering around upstairs while i ran his bath, he wandered in the bathroom and I'd not noticed he'd got his shoes in his hands until the were both in the bath!

5 comments:

S said...

Hopefully your weekend goes better.

Christy said...

Sounds like a rough day. I hope Billy goes to bed early and mommy gets to relax!

Eva said...

That must have been quite a sight. We haven't fed the kiddos outside a house yet but I hope we remember all of our supplies (though S&J love drinking water out of my bottle caps on hot days in the stroller).

Antropóloga said...

Mine likes to dip things in the tub, too!

So this is the first post about your 1-year-old!

S said...

Not sure how to directly email you but I just saw the news of what's going on in Glasgow & London.
Please take care!