Sunday 10 June 2007

Our Second Wedding Anniversary

Yep two years married, what crime could i have committed to have that sentence term! (JOKING) And 7years together in July.

I never really held much value in marriage and could never really see my self getting married, I'd seen my parents divorce and loads of people around me. I was always happy with living together until the day i said I wanted a child! I was told by Tosh (my husband) that he wasn't starting a family until we were married! So i had some planning to do! We had our holiday booked for the following year to Bali via Singapore, so that's were my planning began. I changed our holiday to a honeymoon and booked a our wedding, all planned in less than 9months.

My wedding day was wonderful and the 2nd best day of my life! 1st my beautiful boy been born!

I love been Mrs B!

The following year on our first wedding I was nearly due to pop, 3weeks off giving birth!

Just a meal out for us this year, I've ended up working all weekend due to people been ill at work so not done much else.

4 comments:

Eva said...

Happy anniversary (to you, too). Though you two are practically newlyweds with a one year old!

Love the dress -- you looked beautiful on your wedding day!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. So glamorous. Happy anniversary!

Christy said...

Happy anniversary! The pictures are beautiful. I love the red dress.

misguidedmommy said...

WOW your dress is beautiful!