Monday 4 June 2007

Our plans.....

We go on holiday to Portugal in September and we'd discussed that when we got home we might start to try for another baby (scary) anyway i had set a proviso, been that we have a extension to our house. The reasons for the extension was that we currently have a spare room and the spare room is MINE! Mine meaning i use it for a dressing room. (Not that our house is small, think i am just greedy) Well after looking in to the cost of a extension, we cant afford another baby and a extension! The dilemma, youch!

So my next plan, we have had a design company out to redesign our master bedroom, granted we've kinda stolen this idea from one of our friends (but their new bedroom looks so good!) So i want loads of storage space and a dressing table in our room. This is a big ask, our house is only about 8years old and the thing about new houses in the UK is that none of the rooms are massive!

The photos are of the plan and the design we are going to possibly adapt. I have this knack of choosing the most expensive and i don't mean, once I've seen the price. And guess what?? its bl**dy expensive!

I also have this problem of once I've decided i want something i have to have it, poor Tosh hey! Bless him he knew what i was like before he married me and he still went ahead!

The danger is that we could end up looking like a Park Lane hotel room!

The baby stuff, think we might hold off until January to practice for a new one, then their will be just over 2yrs between our children BUT hey watch this space! Who knows????

3 comments:

Christy said...

Yay for more babies. I need some more belly buddies. HA!

In all seriousness, don't rush into having another baby until you feel completely ready. Some days I wake up in a near panic state - my babies will only be 17 months apart!

Eva said...

We would like an extension on our house at some point, though I know that compared to UK standards, Americans have huge houses.

Getting preggers must be pretty easy for you if you can plan it to the month, lol.

And have I mentioned lately how jealous I am of Portugal? At least we're starting to plan our own vacation so I can stop envying yours so much (just a little still, though).

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you fertile people with your specific baby-having plans are so funny to me. :)

The remodeling sounds great. I have a huge walk-in closet with a dressing table and I love it.