Wednesday 27 June 2007

The little chaps birthday tomorrow!

Just think this time last year contractions were starting! I'm not going to post about his birth but i will one day soon, it was horrific and we are lucky he is here!




I have no access to the shops at the mo, cant leave my village to get near supermarket that sells birthday cakes, so he's got a chocolate fudge cake. The shops i can get to everyone has panic bought everything on the shelves! I always planned to make the choc cake but not a his birthday cake just as a desert for his party, the party i have had to cancel!

5 comments:

Christy said...

Sorry to hear about the party. However, the cake looks delicious!

Eva said...

So sorry you have to cancel the party. I know how much planning you did and how much you looked forward to it. Hopefully it will be a good story one day for him, the year we had to cancel your first birthday because it rained so much. And luckily, he's too young to care. And yum, chocolate fudge cake.

Antropóloga said...

I'm so sorry you had to cancel it. I know you were excited. I am super excited about my baby's first party too. You can always reschedule?

Can't wait to read the birth story.

Jeasmin said...

You will have to post the recipe the cake - it's my fav!

Jeasmin

Em said...

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_36314,00.html