Sunday 17 June 2007

How stupid can one Mummy be???

Monday at 9am i need to be in Manchester ready to start my course, when going on courses the company supply hire cars. So i went online to order my car to be delivered to me at home Sunday, knowing that National Car Hire aren't open Sunday expected it to arrive on Saturday. Saturday afternoon came and went no car arrived, then thought I'd check i booked it OK, so looked on the email turns out I've stupidly booked it for the 18th, yes the 18th is Monday, you know the day i am meant to be there! So come tomorrow morning i have no hire car here to get to Manchester and my car will be delivered long after i have gone! lucky i can actually use my own car as its fixed! DOH!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oops! I hate when do stupid stuff like that. I hope you make it to your course.