Thursday 28 June 2007

Happy Birthday Billy Boy!

A lawnmower, wheel barrow and spades etc, so he can help Daddy in the garden from Grandma H but he'll need to master pushing it and clothes for his hols. (dummy in mouth as he's been so grumpy, its his birthday after all and he can cry if he wants too....)

A Trampoline from Uncle R, he's unsure just yet and I'm doubting they'll not last long!


The biggest cake in the world for a little boy and even worse he refused to even try it! Thought is was funny that we all sung to him.

A family snap, i hate the photo of me! Not very often we get one of all of us so thought I'd better post it!

I made him also some buns, which he also refused! his friend Luke thoroughly enjoyed and getting blue icing on my cream rug, thought Luke's Mum was going to cry, in fact thought Tosh might! It all cleaned up OK! I'd post you a photo but need Luke's Mummy's permission first, he had a blue mustache!

His first passport photo!

He had a good day, loads of cards not many presents, i did request he didn't get loads of presents and that he needed holiday stuff, which he got plenty of - roll on September and were off to Portugal!

9 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

i need a dictionary to decipher your blog sometimes. took me almost two weeks to figure out a dummy was a pacifier, and a beeker was a sippy cup. i have no idea what buns are and when excatly is tea? this is so fun its like reading a book you know, because its all so new to me.

S said...

That's cool that he has a mini trampoline! Although you are one brave mom for it. JuniorMint would be all over the place with it.

Lainey-Paney said...

Your child might be the only person in the world with a flattering passport photo.

Wow.
I'm very impressed & I would also like to say THAT's NOT FAIR!

...beautiful baby!
:)

Christy said...

Happy Birthday Billy! You must be a very proud mommy. He is absolutely adorable.

Antropóloga said...

I'll have to post my baby's passport photo. It is fabulous. She's blowing raspberries in it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love the family pic!

Eva said...

Happy birthday Billy! Can't believe he's a year already. Hope the parents had fun and enjoyed the yummy looking cake, even if Billy wasn't interested.

Em said...

Misguided Mommy

Your comments really made me giggle! Its the queens English you see, not great!

Buns are cup cakes(i hope thats what you'd call them)
Tea is evening meal, dinner is lunch time. Cant think of anymore i might be confusing you with at the mo.

I'll have to put a Emma's dictionary/thesaurus on the blog soon, your not the first person who doesnt understand me LOL!

misguidedmommy said...

wow hilarious dinner is lunch and buns are cupcakes, it all makes perfect sense now! thank you

Eva said...

I spent a semester of university in England, I'll have to share the handy translation they gave me sometime. There are some funny ones where you can really get yourself in trouble.