Friday 22 June 2007

The boy!

I was ready to come home by Thursday morning, I have rung at every opportunity and had pictures sent to me by his Daddy to my phone. Cant believe how much i have missed him, he seemed so big when i got home.















He's learnt how to open the shower cubical door while his Daddy was in the shower, learnt how empty a toilet roll, can now say the words cat and car, and can get up to standing position from been sat down without a settee, door frame or anything else to help him up.
Some of the pictures his Daddy sent me are the ones attached

I felt quite allien to the environment of ambitious people who loved the sound of their own voices and people who enjoyed enlarging their egos. And all i want to do is talk about my little boy and been a Mum, god how my life has changed. I am so glad it has though and that work is not the only thing in my life, like the people i have spent the 5days with!
Daddy is in Edinburgh now until Sunday evening so by the time he arrives home I'll have not seen him for nearly a week!!! Roll on Sunday, the only plus point is that its just me and my baby boy for two days!
Oh and its still raining in most of the country and there are floods everywhere, thankfully not around us anymore!

3 comments:

Christy said...

I love the picture of Billy sleeping. So sweet. I am totally jealous of all the talking babies. Porgie hasn't said anything yet.

I hope you enjoy your two days with your baby boy!

misguidedmommy said...

fyi brandon is nearly two and still unrolling the dang toilet paper. sigh. I forgot you went on vacation and have been checking your blog everyday all sad and missing your posts! oops i should pay better attention

S said...

Ahhh yes, toilet paper is soooo much fun! JuniorMint has been doing the same thing.