Thursday 14 June 2007

Asleep over with my friends


Took this picture just after i got home last night from work, he always sleeps with his bum in the air - cant be comfy!
Been to weight watchers this morning not good news gained a pound! GRRRHHH! The ladies at WW love Billy, its like a competition as to who can get to hold him while i get weighed, then they try and feed him crap like jelly babies and biscuits. He refused the jelly babies, anyone who knows me reading this, will be wondering if he is really my son, as crap and sweets are my favourite foods, so for me to have son who doesn't like sweets is absolutely bizarre! He took the biscuit quite happily and beamed at them all, showing his one tooth smile. He was dressed all smart and now his car seat and clothes are cover in mushed up biscuit, not impressed.

6 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

i miss when brandon slept like this soooooo innocent

Christy said...

It was only 1 pound. Not a big deal. Don't get discouraged

Eva said...

Okay, first, who tries to feed other people's babies? That seems odd to me (my friend's daughter was fed ice cream by another friend when she had never had sugar). And second, what are people at WW doing with candy and biscuits? Just kidding.

Good for you for going even with an active baby and a job!

S said...

Keep going on the WW. It will happen. :-)

That pic is awesome!

Antropóloga said...

ADORABLE.

No one has tried to feed my baby weird stuff yet. But today at a festival my friend's sister kept asking me why I wasn't feed the baby potato chips and bratwursts!

Hannah Walker said...

BB sleeps like that!

PMSL at the jelly babies and biscuits at weight watchers, rather ironic (or stupid haha)

:o)