Saturday 21 April 2007

A whole new adventure!

The stairs.... yes the stairs, didn't think he'd manage them until we caught him on the third one up!

Mummy's been and hired fancy dress for works conference next week, will post you some pictures of me looking a complete idiot! ( i already look a prat, I've had a fake tan disaster - orange palms, hands, ankles......)

Daddy has had two hours to make the gate for the decking today and managed to realise that he cant! So Uncle C has another job I suspect!

4 comments:

Christy said...

WOW - going up the stairs already!?! Fortunately, we live in a ranch stlye house, with no stairs (except going down to our basement).

Eva said...

Oh my goodness, you'll be getting some exercise chasing after him I'm sure!

Em said...

Sod Weight watchers running afer him today is gonna be my way of dieting!

Just had to buy 2 more baby gates, bottom of stairs and back door as there are steps - getting expensive this boy of mine!

Anonymous said...

its amazing how quick they learn new stuff! caity's worked out she can roll to get stuff so there's no stopping her, my tidying up suddenly needs to be a lot more thorough! How come they instantly find the 1 thing you failed to put away!