Sunday 8 April 2007

Summer, Summer, Summertime - SUMMERTIME!


Summer seems to be here early this year - prob rain after I've posted now! He's a very social animal now the sun is out, pub twice in two days! Rubbish Mummy hadn't bought him any Summer clothes, so we've been emergency shopping for shorts and tshirts, with his Easter money.


His hat is too big so its quite funny the fact he quite happily wears it and continues even after its fallen over his eyes and he cant see!
He's had is factor 50 on - that bit is especially posted for my mother when she reads!
Not the best picture of me i know but I'm don't have many of of us, so I'm having to tolerate it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a very bad mommy and have yet to put sunscreen on her. But she does wear hats and sunglasses...sometimes, when I remember!

Christy said...

I am a very very bad mommy because I never put sunscreen on Porgie, she rarely wears a hat, and she doesn't own sunglasses. What the hell is wrong with me?

Billy's hat is too cute. He looks hip and cool!