Sunday 29 April 2007

One grumpy Mummy!

I am grumpy, think I'm run down and tired! I have a sore throat that I've had for 5days not any signs of developing into anything nasty but no signs of going either and i have ulcers in my mouth! All i seem to do is work and deal with w**kers, i had a customer put her hand up to my face the other day and tell me i was stupid! I cant believe what i tolerate sometimes, well i didn't really but i wasn't lowering my self to that level! I am pi**ed off we are skint this month, work got my return to work wage wrong and my bonus, so they showed it as been paid this financial year (starts April in UK) so i have been taxed more than a actual months wage, I've gone in to super tax bracket! So i have nearly half the money i am used to having to live off! It will catch up over the year but that doesn't help now! I am struggling to say anything positive today - sorry!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Its okay to be grumpy. It will pass.