Thursday 19 April 2007

No work for 2 days and i cant wait. Today was meant to be a 8am-1pm shift and i finally arrived home at 6pm! So much for my regional manager, today i bailed him out for some very sticky spots staffing wise and i was so nice to him i made my self feel sick. I've decided I'm gonna rise above it all. I do know he's given bo**ockings out today about gossiping about my boss's job!

Billy has had a mixed few days with both Granny's, hes so busy now i don't think he'd care really who he was with, so longs as he can crawl up to things touch things, then turn and look as though to say "have you seen me??" He's also started to cry when told no, kind of cute but i we have to try not to laugh!

I'm gonna take him to b weighed tomorrow as he seems to have turned into a right little chunk and suddenly very strong too. As i found out earlier when playing with him and he pushed his foot at my neck! Oh and I'm going to join weight watchers in the morning, I've done it before so i can loose weight again. The funny thing is i can actually do the points thing but I'm so greedy i am always gonna start from tomorrow or Monday, i think i need the weekly weigh in motivation!

2 comments:

S said...

I'm back on weight watchers too. Actually I have been but I keep tripping off the wagon and have to start over.
Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great.

Christy said...

Good luck with the weight loss!