Thursday 26 April 2007

The Managers Conference










The party night at the conference, the fancy dress theme was Galactic glam! Why galactic glam, I'll never know. Wasn't easy outfit to plan either, i did hire a Abba outfit, that i didn't wear as one of the other managers who i despise had hired the same. Very good job i am so anal in my planning and i had a choice of 3 to wear. For those of you who don't know me, i have to plan everything to the word and in plenty of time, think I'm possibly a bit obsessive compulsive (mild tho)
Very eventful night, was told by Alex my boss, the one that I've been complaining about that he's stepped down (bet he's been demoted more like) anyway my hope and dreams have come true but I'm now back in limbo not knowing who could be my boss....... Do you notice I'm never happy, can never win!

No comments: