Monday 12 February 2007

A whole nights sleep!!!!

Note to readers, I know people are reading the blog but no one ever comments so I've lifted the comment restrictions now to anyone, so please feel free to comment easily now! ( I will delete any inappropriate ones tho)

Yes as the title says a full nights sleep, off he went to be no problem as usual then he stirred at 8 for his dummy so i put his dummy in and this time i turned him on to his tummy as he'd been asleep that way yest morning and we'd had to wake him or he might have still been there at lunch time! Off we went to bed as usual, early but this time not having to give him a 1030 bottle so sleep! I woke at 1230 and jumped went to check on him and he was fine, we both did this a further 3 times during the night, then he stirred again at 5am for his dummy and then again at 530 when he was bought into bed with us where he slept until 720!! I know that doesn't sound amazing but believe me its great for us!!!

No comments: