Friday 9 February 2007

Not a true baby led weaner!




Well for those of you who don't know what i mean by the title, i mean baby led weaning is not to spoon feed its where the baby feeds them self by picking up the food. I'm not changing my decision on how to feed my boy but I've been giving him nice things on a spoon as he has such a aversion to cutlery i thought i needed to tackle this as i didn't want it to be a long term issue with him. Anyway he'd been having his normal meal where he feeds himself and puddings that i feed him like rice pudding and custard (like feeding a baby bird, with his little mouth open waiting for more) - both really good as they contain a trace of salt and plenty of milk, as he's off milk at the mo. AND last night he didn't have a dream feed (11pm bottle) but granted he was up at 1030pm for a hour been the happiest baby in the world, while Mummy and Daddy were growling at him - well Mummy was! Sleep???? When am i gonna get a nights sleep?? he sleeps about one full night per month! Desperation had called me and I've ordered a DVD off Internet call 'Its time to sleep Baby' a sleep programme - I've read book after book and do not want to leave him crying, so lets hope it helps or it'll be something else on Ebay.




Oh and he can hold his beaker now and drink - god he gets clever and clever every day!!! (the pictures dont show him drinking coz everytime my flash goes he drops it!)

No comments: