Thursday 8 February 2007

A long stay at Grandma Hil's

After waking up feeling like death on Tuesday night my bug kicked in - then i actually thought i was dying! Not helped by Billy been awake most of the night either, i got sent to spare bed so my boys could have the big bed to themselves - so sympathetic! Oh and he did the tiniest bullet poo during night, suspect that was why he was up. Begged my Mum to come a fetch him Wednesday morning, she had him for morning and then took him to Grandma Hil's who suggested he stayed the rest of day and that night(get-in!!!) Daddy did go and put him to bed though so he didn't feel we'd abandoned him. Anyway at GH hes been 'as good a gold' think if he wasn't she'd still tell me he was! She loves feeding him and gives me a full run down on what he's eaten crumpet, dairylea and tomato sandwiches and veg - not much of his bottles tho. Is snowing here so I'd better get my self sorted out and go and fetch him so we can have a photo of him in snow because at this rate he might never see snow if all these TV programmes are right about climate change! (Good start to my diet though, you know the one I've been starting since having Billy!)

No comments: