Tuesday 27 February 2007

First day back to work and yes it was as bad as i thought!

Not gonna say much on the subject of work as it bores me never mind anyone who's reading! My bit on work - When i left we were the 2nd highest performer in the company and now we are 26th, yes i said 26th! New General Manager and new staff, its a pig sty and auditor dream, glad I'm not responsible for whats been going on as when HO security eventually turn up heads will roll - I know this from my long 8years of working for the company STOP STOP STOP ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH I'm at home now so time to switch off. Final word I've only gone back for return to work bonus which is the equivalent to 3months half pay, got to stay 12months but I'll be having another baby by then (fingers crossed) so take advantage of maternity package again. DONE!

Baby Billy's Day

Had breakfast with Mummy scrambled eggs and crumpet. Drained all bottles today so had 27oz in total, in fact at bedtime Daddy shouted down on monitor to get him some more! Grandma S has been looking after him today, he's apparently been grumpy and wouldn't sit and play wanted entertaining all day- teething Grandma thinks. He's been for a long walk and had plenty of fresh air. Not eaten a huge deal tho with her, only a bit of banana - turned down all the veg she'd cooked him. Daddy gave him tea, pasta I'd prepared and he had whole 3 pieces of pasta - bad day for food. Could it be his teeth?? wouldn't like Grandma s to be right tho!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'm sorry being back at work is unhappy. Especially since you've been home so long; it would be hard to change it up. Good luck! And you're already thinking baby number 2, very exciting.

Em said...

Yes baby number 2 id def a plan from september on wards. Off to portugal in sept. Never thought i'be be thinking of another so soon but there would be 2yrs between them so think its a good gap.